26th April 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance examination for doing Cosmetology and colleges available for the same?

sir,
I have already asked a question yesterday regarding whether I can get to study cosmetology in m.pharm course or not? and if yes what are the entrance examination for it...and what are the colleges available in India... I am a b.pharm 3rd year student... I will be highly obliged if you kindly give all the answers

18th April 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance examination for doing Cosmetology and colleges available for the same?

Hello,
I have completed my graduation in Computer Science and now I am interested in doing my M.Sc in Cosmetology am I eligible to do it. If I am please let me know which entrance exam that I have appear and what are the colleges in over all India
12th June 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance examination for doing Cosmetology and colleges available for the same?

I have completed my intermediate ND i am interested in cosmetology beauty ND hair so kindly please suggest me that which is the best Institute in Hyderabad?
26th July 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is giving ICSE 10 exams I live in Mumbai she want to take a career in cosmetic pl guide me
17th March 2020, 07:46 PM
saxena_ankita

There are some institutions where candidates have to appear for the entrance exam to seek admission in Cosmetology courses.
However there are some institutes like Euro Chroma Institute of Cosmetology, Lakme Institute which don’t conduct entrance examination for cosmetology courses.
27th May 2022, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

After BA with English major, what will be the course in Cosmetology and what will be best college to study Cosmetology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?