26th June 2019, 01:53 PM
sanjana morajkar

Which exam do I need to write for LIC Agent?

Hi, I want to become a LIC Agent. So, which exam do I need to write? I heard that Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority conducts and entrance exam. Is it true? If yes, then please share sample model test papers for the same.

30th June 2019, 03:40 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for LIC Agent?

To become LIC Agent you have to pass Recruitment examination conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
Process :
Contact your nearest Branch Office and meet the Development Officer there.
==>The training is for 25 hours and covers all aspects of Life Insurance Business. After successful completion of training you will have to appear for online examination.They provide all details and syllabus about lic agent examination.
30th June 2019, 09:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for LIC Agent?

Procedure to become LIC Agent:

>> You should contact the branch manager or the development officer of LIC with your proposal to become an agent.

>>The manager or officer of LIC would conduct an interview to assess whether you are fit to act as an agent of the company, If you are fit for agency, you would have to register for the IRDAI exam.

>> After registration, you would be sent to LIC’s divisional office or training centre where you would have to undergo an IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) prescribed training for 25 hours.

>> After training completed, you will get the appointment letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?