15th January 2010, 03:38 PM
shikhakhare2000

Exam pattern for the post of lecturer(Degree College)? Date of entrance exam?

Hello
I have applied for the post of lecturer (degree college) UPPSC EXAM. Please tell me its exam patterns and paper pattern . And exam date also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the pattern of the entrance exam of St Xaviers College, Mumbai? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus and exam pattern of Jr. Executive ATC exam? Date of the entrance test?
  3. Date of forms and entrance exam for B.Ed from DU? Pattern of paper for Science student?
  4. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  6. Class 8th question papers of military colleges?
  7. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  8. Best colleges for doing MCA? Date of sale of entrance exam forms by those colleges? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  9. For LLB what is the maximum age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. IIT entrance for Ph.D: Date of exam? Pattern of the paper?
  11. List of the colleges along with their details offering B.Ed course?
  12. Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS
  13. Syllabus and Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Exam pattern and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  14. Entrance exam date and paper pattern for TTA examination?
  15. How to join the customer relation post? What is the entrance exam date?
  16. What is the date of the entrance exam of Pharmacy and GNM, JCECEB? What is the examination pattern? -- [New]
  17. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Date of sale of forms and its submission? Pattern of the questions?
  18. Pattern of questions of Ramachandra under graduate MBBS entrance exam? Does the pattern follow the syllabus of NCERT?
14th April 2011, 09:09 PM
N DEVENDER

Default Re: Exam pattern for the post of lecturer(Degree College)? Date of entrance exam?

This exam contains 2 papers.Those are
1)general studies
2)Your subject.

Exam shedule released recently,that by 14th august this year.
15th April 2011, 02:13 AM
tarancejack
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Exam pattern for the post of lecturer(Degree College)? Date of entrance exam?

there is a official website i.e.uppsc.org.in on there ,you can catch all information regarding uppsc exam patterns and paper patterns
15th April 2011, 04:17 PM
shail77

Default Re: Exam pattern for the post of lecturer(Degree College)? Date of entrance exam?

you can go to upsc site to know exam paper pattern.
20th April 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

b.com computers entrance exam date and timing
28th April 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

please give me the detail about the govt degree exam result dec. 20, 2010
23rd August 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

hai,
iam ketan i had completed my MCA 2011 .please tell me about syllabus of degree college lecturers posts .
and how can i prepare, and which books are useful. and also please please tell me good institute for that type posts.
please consider my problem, i want job and need.
25th May 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus of lecturer in degree college in uppsc on [email protected]
25th September 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

whats paper pattren lecture in degree college in home science?
17th January 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

pl give me information about the the maximum age of the up lecturer examination 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?