13th March 2018, 05:14 PM
Roja.v

Which exam to write for Veterinary Doctor and which course to study to become a Veterinary Doctor?

If I want to became a Veterinary Doctor which exam I should write whether KCET or NEET? And how much rank should I get in that and to became veterinary Doctor which course should I study?

30th March 2018, 10:14 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam to write for Veterinary Doctor and which course to study to become a Veterinary Doctor?

AIPVT was the national level entrance test for veterinary courses but from 2017, it is replaced by NEET. So, I suggest you to apply for NEET examination.

If you will clear NEET examination then you can get admission in any college for Veterinary course. The cut-off for this course is not specified in NEET right now.
31st March 2018, 06:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to write for Veterinary Doctor and which course to study to become a Veterinary Doctor?

You have to pursue B.V.Sc course if you want to become veterinary doctor. The required qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 60% in board examination.

The admission in institutes are conducted on the basis of NEET score while in some of the state government conduct entrance examination for admission in the colleges of the respective state.
31st March 2018, 07:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Admission in the B.V.Sc course is conducted on the basis of NEET as well state level entrance test.

In some of the state entrance examination is conducted to get admission in the colleges of respective state.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects.

For detail information regarding the admission visit at official website of the institute in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?