26th July 2018, 10:06 AM
Pradeep hadatgune

Fee expenses of BPharma in Private colleges of Maharashtra?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 12th last year. I want to study BPharma course anywhere in Maharashtra. Can I know about the fee expenses in private colleges of BPharma in Maharashtra? Please help me to know about the fee expenses asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of BDS in private colleges of Maharashtra for NT-C candidates?
  2. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Nalanda School of Management College?
  4. Fee expenses of MBBS in Government and Private institutes? -- [New]
  5. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government and Private colleges of India?
  6. Colleges offering BUMS with fee expenses in Mumbai?
  7. Total fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Government as well as Private colleges of Andhra Pradesh through GPAT?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of BPharma(Pharmacology) in Nalanda School of Management College?
  9. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  10. Reputed colleges offering BPharma in Indore
  11. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  12. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  13. Institutes offering direct BPharma admission in Maharashtra?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  15. Colleges offering MBBS to a candidate with 61 marks in NEET? Fee expenses of such colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Top 10 colleges offering BPharma course in Chhattisgarh
  17. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech in any Private or Government college through PGECET?
  18. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BBA(H) in Kolkata
28th July 2018, 08:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BPharma in Private colleges of Maharashtra?

Here is the list of some of the popular B.Pharmacy colleges of Maharashtra along with their fees required per year.

Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Course Fees: 71.3k per year

Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
Course Fees: 1.27 lakh per year

Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
Course Fees: 92k per year

Sinhgad Institute of Pharmacy, Pune
Course Fees: 29.4k per year

Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Course Fees: 17.5k per year

Bharti Vidyapeeth University College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur
Course Fees: 1.07 lakh per year

Pravara Rural College of Pharmacy Pravaranagar, Ahmednagar
Course Fees: 97k per year

Rajgad Dnyanpeeth's College of Pharmacy, Bhor, Pune
Course Fees: 79.5k per year

Allana College of Pharmacy, Pune
Course Fees: 1.08 lakh per year

Kamla Nehru College of Pharmacy, Nagpur
Course Fees: 46.7k per year

Y.B.Chavan College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad
Course Fees: 87k per year

SVB Pharmacy College, Pune
Course Fees: 91.4k per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?