14th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee of Pharma MBA in Nursing Monji University Mumbai?

Sir what is the fee of Pharma Mba in narsing monji uni. Mumbai.... And if i qualify in GPAT than i got stypend in Pharma mba ?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBA course in Mumbai University?
  2. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  3. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  4. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  6. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  7. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  8. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  9. Universities offering MBA in Pharma? -- [New]
  10. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  11. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  13. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  14. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  15. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  16. When is the Nursing MBA course? I am from Mumbai
  17. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  18. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
23rd July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee of Pharma MBA in Nursing Monji University Mumbai?

what is the fees for pharma mba cource in mumbai university & what will be the eligibility for same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?