6th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee structure of Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology which is available in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. So, I want to know about the fee structure.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla? 1 30th September 2021 09:01 PM
How many Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology seats are available in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla? 2 11th October 2018 11:28 PM
Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla? 1 10th October 2018 02:14 PM
Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology admission in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla? 1 10th October 2018 01:56 PM