18th March 2010, 04:25 PM
Shilabati

Free notes and explanations of literature books? Notes on significance of title of look back in Anger, Candida, Riders to Sea and the importance of being earnest?

Dear Seniors,
My question is where can I get free Notes and Explanations of Literature books?
I need the notes on the significance of the title of Look Back In Anger,Candida,Riders To the Sea and The Importance od being Earnest.

Thank you,
shila

24th June 2011, 01:04 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Free notes and explanations of literature books? Notes on significance of title of look back in Anger, Candida, Riders to Sea and the importance of being earnest?

hi friend,

you are asking about some literature books and its contents.so i ll help you don't worry, just go to this website and get the information:http://www.archive.org, www.youblisher.com/files/publications....these are all addresses of net library, not only mentioned books,you can get information for other books also.

all the best
30th September 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Free notes and explanations of literature books? Notes on significance of title of look back in Anger, Candida, Riders to Sea and the importance of being earnest?

discuss the significance of the title of riders to the sea
30th September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

discuss the significance of the title of riders of the sea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?