28th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Good coaching centers and online resources which I should access to prepare for entrance exams after 12th?

i m a student of 11.. i havnt yet started my entrance coaching .. i wish 2 go in 12 . would it help me ?if so could u suggest any good centres as well as any methods of online education n entrance .

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
  2. Different exams available to attempt for post graduation after MBBS? Coaching centers in Hyderabad for those entrance exams?
  3. List of coaching centers for preparation of Delhi Police entrance exams?
  4. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
  5. Which are best coaching centers for preparing for MBA entrance exam?
  6. Enquiry about Number of attempts in UPSC Civil Service Exam
  7. Coaching centers for MD coaching institute? How to apply for MD exam online?
  8. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I prepare for NID/NIFT/CEED entrance exams if there is no coaching center available in my area? -- [New]
  10. Coaching centers in Hyderabad to prepare for JRF NET(CSIR, ICMR) entrance exam?
  11. Best GATE coaching centres in Kerala?
  12. How can I join IIT while studying in 10th standard?
  13. List of good coaching centers for CLAT exam in South Delhi near Defense Colony?
  14. Entrance exams to study further in USA on 12th basis? Coaching classes to prepare in Indore?
  15. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  16. Coaching centers in Kolkata to prepare for IES and IFS Exams?
  17. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  18. Is BCA exam possible online?
28th May 2012, 04:47 PM
rkvisk17

Thumbs up Re: Good coaching centers and online resources which I should access to prepare for entrance exams after 12th?

For best of the preparation you can go to Mahesh Tutorials which offer both 12th CET. And if you want to prepare for IIT-JEE resonance would be the best. But frankly speaking as now you are in 11th there not much time left for JEE preparation. So i would recommend you to focus only on 12th, CET and AIEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?