14th September 2013, 08:29 PM
madhunandhu

Group II previous years question papers with answers in GK and English

Dear Sir,

kindly send me the group 2 previous question paper with answers in GK and english.

10th May 2014, 02:39 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Group II previous years question papers with answers in GK and English

Group II Examination is conducted by TNPSC every year. This year notification was already released and last date for receipt of application was already closed. The examination will be held in the month of June. To apply for this examination you must have a completed your degree course with any desire subject of a recognized University. Your age should between 18-40 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

The selection Process is based on the Written Examination followed by Personal Interview. I am uploaded last year question papers with answers General Knowledge and General English. I hope it is very useful for your exam point you. Even you can collect the question papers from the official website of TNPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?