11th August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to crack NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing 12th Class with Commerce?

SIR
iam still studying 12th commerce and next year iam writing my board exams.i already missed NDA exam due to my age,my DOB is 31-03-1994,i want to join INDIAN ARMY AS AN OFFICER,please kindly advise me,i will be grateful to you,and please do inform me the difficulty about the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to pursue CA course being a candidate of pursuing 12th Commerce?
  2. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  3. Required Qualification to join Air Force?
  4. What should I choose in graduation if pursuing 12th Commerce in Delhi?
  5. How to apply for CDS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class and pursuing B.Com course?
  6. Which courses am I eligible for being a candidate of pursuing 12th class with Commerce and Maths? Procedure to appear for CPT Exam?
  7. List of colleges in Haryana for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  8. Can I get into Army after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Can I join Army after passing 10th? My height is 5.3
  10. Which Books to prepare for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 12th class?
  11. Procedure to get into NDA?
  12. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  13. Can I fill form for NDA Exam being a candidate of 12th class with a date of birth of 10-08-1994?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  15. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  16. What should I opt in graduation for IAS? Best coaching class for preparation of IAS in New Delhi?
  17. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
19th September 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to crack NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing 12th Class with Commerce?

I WANT TO KNOW THE MONTHS IN WHICH NDA FORM COMES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?