15th October 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Guidebooks to prepare for CBSE 11th Science exam?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. I am a CBSE student and I want to know about the guidebooks so that I can prepare for the 11th standard exam. Please let me know about the guidebooks.

20th October 2018, 05:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidebooks to prepare for CBSE 11th Science exam?

Guidebooks of your subjects in 11th standard will make you dependent on them and you will not be able to write creative answers on your own. That guidebooks will restrict you to develop creativity in yourself. Just because guidebooks contain answers of all questions and you don't need to do anything other than copy-writing.

Instead of guidebooks, you can refer Reference books, NCERT books that will help and show you the right path.

Before buying any book, make sure it is updated as per latest CBSE syllabus.

Here, I am listing some of the books that could be helpful for CBSE 11th standard.

CBSE All in One Physics Class 11 for 2018 - 19 (English, Paperback, Keshav Mohan)
Publisher: Arihant
Price: Rs.378

CBSE All in One Chemistry Class 11 for 2018 - 19 (English, Paperback, Preeti Gupta)
Price: Rs.390

CBSE All In One Mathematics Class 11 for 2018 - 19 (English, Paperback, Er. Prem Kumar)
Price: Rs.242

CBSE All in One Biology Class 11 for 2018 - 19 (English, Paperback, Hema batra, Shikha Sharma)
Price: Rs.472
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?