27th December 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Which has more scope between B.Com and Bachelor's in Fashion Designing?

Hi, I am in my 2nd year of B.Com. I am thinking to quit my B.Com and start with another Bachelor's in Fashion Designing. Will it be a good choice? Can I quit and change my stream? Which would be more beneficial branch?

28th December 2019, 06:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope between B.Com and Bachelor's in Fashion Designing?

You should go for the bachelor's in fashion designing course for your Good career.

The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing bachelor's in fashion designing course:-
The candidate should have passed 12th in any steam with at least 50% marks from recognised Board of Education.

The best job opportunities after completing this course is given below:-
Units
Fashion Show Agencies
Management Agencies
Garments Store Chains
Jewellery Houses
Leather Companies
Textile Mills
Fabric Buyer.
28th December 2019, 07:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more scope between B.Com and Bachelor's in Fashion Designing?

Bcom and Bachelor's in fashion designing course are entirely different course and it cannot be compared.
One should choose the course based on his ability, interest and skills.
If one person is interested in fashion designing then he / she can choose the bachelor's in fashion designing course, if a person is interested in the accounts / commerce field, then he/she can pursue Bachelors of Commerce( BCom).
Both B.Com and Bachelor's in fashion designing are good courses and it cannot be compared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?