4th August 2020, 07:05 PM
Shoyabqureshi21

Which has more scope and opportunities between B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharmacy?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate Board exams and now I am about to take admission in Graduate degree course. I am bit confused between two courses and those are B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharmacy. Which to opt? Which has future prospect and scope with more job opportunities?

3rd June 2023, 10:26 AM
eduking

Default Re: Which has more scope and opportunities between B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharmacy?

Nursing in my view is a better course than pharmacy because you can't replace nurses in India. Pharmacy is ruled by unorganised people and anyone in India can open a medical store and sell medicines without any licenses. Nurses on the other hand work at hospitals and they can't be replaced because they undergo specialized training before joining.

Pharmacy is an open field in India with limited job opportunities like opening a medical shop or working at a pharmacy in hospitals. Dispensing drugs on prescription can be done by any person and even a nonpharmacist can do such jobs. Hence, you should go with a nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?