13th November 2018, 07:19 PM
Jageshdhuware

Having passed 12th in Agriculture am I eligible for B.Sc in Zoology?

Sir, I have passed my 12th class in Agriculture subject but I am very interested in wildlife and nature conservation. So, can I do B.Sc in Zoology subject because I am working in this field?

14th February 2019, 09:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having passed 12th in Agriculture am I eligible for B.Sc in Zoology?

To pursue B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Zoology, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Biology as a main subject from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Agriculture instead of Biology, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc in Zoology degree course.
14th February 2019, 09:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having passed 12th in Agriculture am I eligible for B.Sc in Zoology?

To pursue B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Zoology, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Biology as a main subject from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Agriculture instead of Biology, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc in Zoology degree course.
14th February 2019, 09:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?