17th August 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is the height requirement same for male and female candidates in Indian Army?

Hi, I am a female candidate and I want to join Indian Army on the basis of Intermediate from Science stream. My brother who will be completing his Intermediate from Commerce stream next year would also like to join Indian Army. So, at which post can we join? And, what are the physical fitness requirements specially the height as I am little short? Is it same for male and female candidates?

26th August 2019, 01:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the height requirement same for male and female candidates in Indian Army?

If you wish to join Indian Army just after 12th standard, then NDA and TES 10+2 are the only such defence exams.

Notably, for both the exams, only male candidates are eligible and not the female candidates.

Hence, your brother can apply for Indian Army next through NDA exam.

Height requirements for male candidates for Indian Army in NDA exam is listed below.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?