4th April 2019, 01:15 PM
Ajitha.N

How to apply for B.Sc Nursing? Either via entrance or directly?

Respected Sir, I have just finished my 12th board final exams. I have to study B.Sc Nursing. So, how to apply for B.Sc Nursing? Is it done via entrance or by once can directly apply? If entrance, then please share the details of entrance.

13th April 2019, 01:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Sc Nursing? Either via entrance or directly?

How to apply for B.Sc Nursing? Either via entrance or directly?

B.Sc nursing is a 4-year undergraduate program. You would need to pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. B.Sc Nursing admission is based on entrance examination conducted in the month of April-May.

You would need to attempt PMET to get admission in the leading nursing colleges across India.

Once you give the examination, a rank is given to you on the basis of your marks. You wil need to attend the councelling to fill your choices of nursing college. Once you submit your choices and if there are seats vacant in that particular college, you will be given admission.

You can also apply for direct admission under management quota.

List of nursing colleges:-
1)Chritstian Medical College
2)Sri Ramchandra University
3)SRM University
4)Christian Medical College
5)Symbiosis International University
6)Annamalai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?