9th September 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate

Hi
I am a BAMS graduate. I am interested to do pg in the same. I wish to apply for BAMS pg entrance all over India. It would be very helpful for me if you could inform me the updates of Ayurveda pg entrance application dates of available colleges in India, through e-mail.

Thank you

With regards,
Dr. Jyothi

20th April 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate

Hi
I am a BAMS graduate. I am interested to do pg in the same. I wish to apply for BAMS pg entrance all over India. It would be very helpful for me if you could inform me the updates of Ayurveda pg entrance application dates of available colleges in India, through e-mail.

Thank you

With regards,
Dr.Dipeshkumar Sharma
Nanded Maharashtra State
[email protected]
21st March 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BAMS PG entrance if I am interested to do PG? I am a BAMS graduate

Hi
I m BAMS graduate.i m intrested to do pg in the same. I wish to apply for BAMS pg entrance all over india. it would be very helpful for me if you could inform me the updates of Ayurveda pg entrance application dates of available colleges in india, through e-mail.

Thank you

Dr.Megha
30th August 2015, 07:07 PM
piki05

Candidates who have passed BAMS can apply for post graduate programmes. The Post graduate programmes are conducted by many recognised institutions and has a duration of 3 years leading to degrees of Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda (M.D. (Ayu)) and Master of Surgery in Ayurveda (M.S. (Ayu)).
24th July 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Bt which colleges in Canada prefer these courses... Please help me to know this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?