26th April 2010, 11:13 PM
srabani

How to apply for BSc Economics in Kolkata? What is the syllabus for the entrance?

want 2 read economics bsc in kolkata hw 2 apply ..wat is syllabus 4 entrance ,wen forms r available,cut offz, best collgs 4 eco in kolkata an chennai an der cutoff

Related Questions:
  1. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release?
  4. Syllabus of Delhi University M.A.(Economics) entrance exam.
  5. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  6. Syllabus of M.Sc(Economics) entrance exam conducted by JNU and Delhi School of Economics?
  7. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of Economics for MA economics entrance exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for M.E economics?
  9. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  10. Syllabus of Delhi School of Economics and JNU M.A.(Economics) entrance exams?
  11. How to apply for Physics Honours in Presidency College, Kolkata? Syllabus and type of questions asked in entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. B.A in economics or B.Sc in Economics after 12th?
  13. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Economics if secured 44% and 52% in BA & MA Economics respectively?
  15. What is the syllabus of delhi school of economics followe for MA Economics entrance exam?
  16. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  17. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus for BHU M.A. entrance exam for Economics
15th February 2012, 07:20 PM
ishwinder singh rana

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Economics in Kolkata? What is the syllabus for the entrance?

You can apply directly by filing up the prospectus of any college, forms will be available from April till June and about the best four colleges in my opinion are
1 Scottish Church College
2 Presidency College
3 Rammohan College
4 Jogamaya Devi College
29th May 2012, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Economics in Kolkata? What is the syllabus for the entrance?

i have got 85% in class 12 from science section.am i eligible for doing economics honours from scottish church???
16th December 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I wanna do econmcs honours in near future! am nw in xi commerce strm! wht criterias do I have to fulf
ill?? I have mathematics as 1 of my subject.! plzz tell me.!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?