10th September 2012, 09:49 PM
suryavanshi santhosh

How to apply for commencement NDA exam?

how to apply for commencing nda exam...please tell me how to apply for it

11th September 2012, 02:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for commencement NDA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryavanshi santhosh View Post
how to apply for commencing nda exam...please tell me how to apply for it
Well, this year Both NDA Examination was completed already and if you missed the chance then you can apply for next NDA Examinations. This examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year for those candidates who are interested to join Defence after completing Intermediate examination, those who appearing final year Intermediate examination may also apply for NDA Examination provisionally.

To apply for NDA Examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination from a recognized board and you must be unmarried and age should between 16.5 to 19 years at the time of commencement of Training.

If you have study Maths and physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination then you are eligible for all these 3 wings of NDA Namely,

-->> Army wings
-->> Naval wings
-->> Air force wings

Notification of Next NDA(I) 2013 Examination is going to be published soon in the last week of December. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online through Online UPSC Portal.

Application available in 2 parts and you have to fill both the parts completely for complete registration procedure.

But you need 1-2 year practice to cracked the NDA Written examination, the examination is objective with negative marking. So please prepared well and then apply for NDA Examination.

If you need more information about NDA, then please check the official website of UPSC:

http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th September 2012, 07:45 PM
sailagishetty

Default Re: How to apply for commencement NDA exam?

My dear friend,
NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADAMY.
Sorry the exam date for NDA has already completed.If you are missed this chance you can apply for next exam.Eligibility for this exam is intermediate.The candidate should be unmarried the age between 16.5 to 19 at the time of entering of traing.Physics and maths are compulsory subjects for this exam. For more details check official site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?