13th January 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for good AIEEE coaching after passing 12th with 90%?

sir i am so weak in chemistry and i want atleast 90% marks in 12th cgbce...i m doind 12th fron chhattisgarh board and i want a good coaching..plzzzz sir help me a good and best coaching in chhattisgarh!!!

thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  2. How to take up coaching in Guwahati after passing 12th with 75%? List of some good coaching institutes?
  3. How much is the fees to apply for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota?
  4. After passing class 8th can I take correspondence coaching of IIT JEE/AIEEE -- [New]
  5. Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much is the fee structure for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota? I have passed 12th this year
  7. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with 58%
  8. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with 58%
  9. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th with percentage of 62% and 54% in PCM
  10. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing 12th exam?
  11. Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%
  12. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 62% and PCM with 54%
  13. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  14. Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?
  15. Good coaching institutes for AIEEE? Akash institute a good option?
  16. Is online coaching sufficient for AIEEE and IIT JEE exam?
  17. Should I take coaching for next years AIEEE after securing 55 marks in this years AIEEE? Best coaching institutes giving coaching in or around Chandigarh?
  18. Which are the coaching institutes for AIEEE?
12th February 2012, 06:33 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: How to apply for good AIEEE coaching after passing 12th with 90%?

After passing 12th as you have scored good marks by scoring 90% you can apply for the entrance scholarship tests of various good coaching centres through which you can get admission in good coaching centres for your preparation for AIEEE and can also get some scholarships for your easy admission. There practice tests are also being organised to check the preparation of students and helps them to understand easily by giving them study materials and practice papers.
For any more queries, you can visit and submit it to our forum -
www.entrance-exam.net
ALL THE BEST for your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?