2nd August 2016, 07:27 PM
Vivek Ratre

How to become a Chhattisgarh state's higher Crime Branch Officer?

Sir, i am graduate in B.Sc computer science with 52% in Chhattisgarh state, PTRSU University. Now my age is 24 years. I want to become a higher crime branch officer in Chhattisgarh. Sir what is higher post of Crime Branch in Chhattisgarh. How to became Higher Crime Branch Officer in chhattisgarh state.

3rd August 2016, 04:12 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Chhattisgarh state's higher Crime Branch Officer?

Crime Branch of India is a national investigation agency.
CBI conducts its own examination and interview for recruitment at various post.
To become officer you can directly apply for the post whenever CBI invites application for officer rank other wise you can apply for recruitment as Grade C and then by passing promotional examination held by CBI regularly then you can also achieve your target.
If you have recently completed your Bachelor's degree then you must go on for preparation of officer rank examination.
Recently CBI has announced application for Senior Advisor(Banking) on deputation basis (including short term contract).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?