3rd December 2018, 05:56 PM
Rejuana

How to become Geologist after completing graduation in Chemistry?

I have completed my B.Sc with specialization in Chemistry. Now, I want to do my Masters in Geology. Am I eligible for that? Is there any entrance exam for this? How to proceed with admission?

5th December 2018, 08:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Geologist after completing graduation in Chemistry?

Geologists typically need at least a bachelor's degree for most entry level positions. Geosciences degree is generally preferred by employers, although some geologists begin their careers with degrees in Environmental Science for engineering. Some geologist jobs requiring Master's degree.

As you completed your degree with chemistry subject hence I would like to suggest you to pursue MSc in Geology if you want to become geologist.
Along with qualifying graduation degree, candidates also required to clear the entrance examination as prescribed by universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?