22nd November 2019, 01:19 AM
Posts: n/a

How to become a Gynecologist after completion of BUMS?

Hi, I have completed my regular degree in BUMS - Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery and now I want to specialize in Gynecology. So, which course should I do now and from where?

23rd October 2020, 02:44 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 785
Default Re: How to become a Gynecologist after completion of BUMS?

Requirements to become a gynaecologist-
* You have to take science stream with physics, chemistry, biology, computer & English. Biology is must to qualify college entrance exam.
* Then, clear the NEET for entrance in MBBS.
* After MBBS, you must do a post- graduation in gynaecology i.e MD in gynaecology.
* Super specialization of DM Or MCH is also required.

Best Institutes for pursuing gynaecology are:
Kasturba medical college
St. John's medical college
All india Institute for medical science
MS Ramaiah medical college
Armed forces medical college
KPC entrance
DY Patil medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of PG and diploma courses after completion of BUMS? 11 3rd November 2022 07:39 PM
Am I eligible for MBBS after completion of BUMS? 4 4th February 2022 05:18 PM
Am I eligible to do MS after completion of regular BUMS degree? 2 21st June 2020 10:47 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: