14th June 2013, 11:15 PM
sonalbshah

How to become a professor in SNDT college of Pune?

Dear sir /mam
I am sonal .I want to be a profesre in pune sndt college in interior designing dep.for that what I have to doplesae suggest me .I have degree in interior designing from sndt college of Mumbai and 3years of work exp as a interior designer from Mumbai.i did dip.in vastu shatra also.

now I want to teach in this field for that what should I have to do?

thanks and regards
sonal

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after MA Economics to be a College Professor?
  2. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  4. What course can i do after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it right to Give NET for getting Ph.D in Painting(Gujarati Medium) from SNDT Pune?
  6. What is the time table of B.Ed of Pune University and SNDT University
  7. Can I do B.Ed in science after doing BSc in Botany from Pune University and PG in sports science and nutrition from SNDT university Pune
  8. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  9. How to get a job as a professor in private/government college
  10. Where can I join for M.Ed? I have completed my B.Ed from SNDT university
  11. Will I get admission in D.Ed colleges after completing HSc from SNDT Women University with 49.25%
  12. How can I get admission in SNDT in any college for degree in ENTC?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  15. How to do B.Ed correspondence course iN SNDT college Churchgate through Part Time? I have done ECCE course
  16. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from SNDT college Santa Cruz
  18. Can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D in Sociology after completing M.A Sociology in SNDT college in Mumbai?
1st June 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a professor in SNDT college of Pune?

My son Aditya pass 12th science in 50% he wants to take admission in degree interior designer but he thought first I do practical work in carpenter then after 2 year I take admission so please give me suggestion and please tell me which colleague is best for interior designer course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?