10th December 2018, 12:45 PM
Bkvaibhav

How to become a RTO officer after completing Diploma in ENTC?

Hi, I have completed Diploma in ENTC (Electronics and Telecommunication) after 12th Science. Now, I want to become a RTO officer. What's the procedure or how can I enter in RTO with my current education?

27th April 2023, 12:09 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become a RTO officer after completing Diploma in ENTC?

Just after completion of diploma in electronics & telecommunications (E & TC), you are not eligible for RTO officer as minimum qualification for RTO officer is graduation in relevant degree from a recognized university.

Eligibility for RTO Officer
- You must have passed diploma or bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation applicable as per government norms.

Selection Process
Selection Process comprises of three stages
1) Written Test
2) Physical and Medical Test
3) Interview

Written Test Pattern

Preliminary Exam
- Number of Questions : 100 ( 50 Q (General Studies), 30 Q (Mental Difficulties), 20 Q (Automobile & Mechanical Engineering)
- Total Marks : 100
- Exam Duration : 1 Hour

Main Exam
- This exam contains three sections namely automobile engineering, mechanical engineering and combined automobile & mechanical engineering
- Number of Questions : 180
- Total Marks : 360

Responsibility of RTO Officer
Primary responsibility of RTO Officer is to keep track of the vehicle and licence database in their assigned area of responsibility. After thorough verification, they hand out documents including insurance, car registration, licences, medical assurance tests, pollution, permits, tax tests etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?