11th April 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become strong in Mathematics for 7th CBSE student?

Hi friends, my son is studying in 7th standard. He is little weak in Mathematics. He is studying with CBSE Board. I am worried about him, so I want to know about that what should I do to make him strong in Mathematics?

15th April 2019, 11:38 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become strong in Mathematics for 7th CBSE student?

Mathematics is a subject that needs practice.

You should support your son in getting his basics of mathematics clear.

You can tell your son to practice numerical as many as possible.

He can learn all the basic formulas needed in mathematics.
15th April 2019, 12:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics is a subject of practice and concepts. Once a student has conceptual clarity about a topic, what he needs to do is to practice lots of questions on that topic. A good tutor should be there to teach him basic concepts of different topics then ask him to practice solved examples and exercises.

Your son can become strong only with sufficient practice. There is no other option.
15th April 2019, 02:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can only improve your mathematics or make it strong by solving maximum number of question on each topics.

There is no other substitute for it. " Practice makes a man perfect " and same is the situation in making mathematics as your strongest subject.
15th April 2019, 09:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will become eligible to understand and score better in Mathematics after solving question from various topics and regular revision.

Regular revision and solving maximum number of question to make mathematics as strong subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?