22nd February 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Surgeon after Bachelor of Science in Cardio Vascular Technology?

Hello sir, I am studying Bachelor of Science in Cardio Vascular Technology. Please tell me how can I become a Surgeon after it? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study for bachelor of cardio vascular technology?
  2. List of institutions offering B.Sc in Cardio Vascular Technology
  3. How can I apply for B.Sc in Cardio Vascular Technology in Manipal University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  4. Institutes offering BSc cardio vascular technology?
  5. How to get admission in BSc Cardio Vascular Technology course under GMV Thrissur
  6. Right time and right procedure to join BUMS course?
  7. Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology?
  8. How to become a Cardio Vascular Technician after 12th with 80% marks?
  9. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  10. Can I get merit seat for BSc cardio vascular technology after scoring 81% marks in 12th?
  11. Do I need to clear any entrance exam to become a Cardio Vascular Technologist? Which exam do I need to attempt?
  12. What is the selection criteria and fee structure for Bio-cardio vascular course?
  13. Zoology graduate can do PG in Cardio Vascular Technician course?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Cardio Vascular Technology course admission? Tell me about job options after this?
  15. Can I become a Surgeon after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  16. Are Cardio Vascular Technician courses available in Kerala?
  17. What are the options other than MBBS and BDS for students having medical background after 12th class
  18. List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?