10th January 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How beneficial is SBI job for computer engineer? Procedure of PO exam?

how ,beneficial SBI job for computer engineer.what is the process of P.o exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Computer science graduate can get job in SBI? Which exams to pass?
  2. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Mobile Application) for B.E. Computer Science Engineer?
  3. What should I say when interviewers panel will ask "How will I be beneficial to bank"?
  4. Government job after B.Tech in Computer/IT stream from IITs? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get job as Assistant Engineer in MNCs after Electrical Engineering?
  6. Is there any vacancy for a job in government sector? I am a computer engineer
  7. Is it beneficial to appear in GRE for getting better job in Canada being a MCA Software Engineer?
  8. How to pursue a job as computer engineer? I have completed diploma after 10th from Punjab state of technical education
  9. Government job after B.Tech from IIT?
  10. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after B.Sc in Computer Science and MCA?
  12. Difference between MCA and a Computer Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  14. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of Computer Hardware Engineer having MCSE and CCNA certifications?
  15. How SAP Training course is beneficial for Instrumentation Engineer? Job opportunities for SAP candidate?
  16. Which stream should i take for +1 for better future prospective?
  17. Should I appoint consultancy services for job purpose being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SBI PO recruitment for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
11th January 2012, 12:33 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: How beneficial is SBI job for computer engineer? Procedure of PO exam?

SBI jobs are very good for computer engineer.many computer engineering student wants SBI PO jobs.

Bank jobs are very demanded todays.bank jobs are very beneficial.bank provides all facility to his employies and pay good money.

To apply for SBI PO exam you must have Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks in 12th and graduation.if you have 60% marks in graduation and 12th then you can apply for this exam.

Selection procedure-

Written Test
Group discussion
Interview.

These are three steps in SBI PO exam.you have to do hard work for selection in SBI PO exam.you should refer varios books of Aptitude,Reasoning and General discussion question.
23rd January 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How beneficial is SBI job for computer engineer? Procedure of PO exam?

hi i am final yr(2013 passing out) computer science engineering student. when can i apply for SBI PO exam??
7th February 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of computer engieering..
how to know when are the SBI exams in 2014?
10th March 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

iam currently working in an electronic company as a junior engineeri have done my B.TECH in (ECE) but iam trying to left it and trying in software and bank po job hence suggest me which sector i should choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?