22nd January 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How can a B.Sc Nursing final year candidate apply and write the UPSC examination?

Hi, I am a female candidate and I am pursuing my final year of B.Sc Nursing. So, am I eligible to apply and write the UPSC examination? If yes, then how can I apply and when to submit application form? When is the upcoming UPSC exams going to be conducted? And, which type of work can I get if I clear UPSC exams?

23rd January 2020, 04:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Sc Nursing final year candidate apply and write the UPSC examination?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Civil Service examination. It is conducted by UPSC.

It is conducted in three stages and candidates passed or in the final year of the bachelor degree course are eligible to appear in the examination.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can apply for the examination from 12th February 2020.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd January 2020, 10:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Sc Nursing final year candidate apply and write the UPSC examination?

Yes, BSc Nursing final year candidate apply and write the UPSC examination:-

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPSC examination. Any state candidate can apply for UPSC examination and there is no specific and there is no percentage required for this examination.
To apply for IAS exam, Candidate should have completed bachelor's degree with any subject from a recognised university or final year of degree course can also eligible to apply for IAS examination.
Types of work after clear the UPSC examination:-
Indian Administration Service
Indian Foreign Service
Indian Police Service
Indian Postal Service Group 'A'
Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group 'A' Indian Revenue Service, Group 'A'
Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group 'A'.
13th November 2022, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Bsc nursing final year student give upsc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?