9th March 2023, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I admission in a government college for BSc Forensic science and what is the eligibility criteria?

How can I admission in a government college for BSc Forensic science and what is the eligibility criteria?

22nd March 2023, 10:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I admission in a government college for BSc Forensic science and what is the eligibility criteria?

The eligibility to get admission to B.Sc Forensic science course is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper are eligible to get admission in the course.

So, you can apply for the entrance examination conducted by the university in which you want to get the admission .

The admission procedure varies with universities and colleges, so visit the official website for the detail information.
24th March 2023, 05:44 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I admission in a government college for BSc Forensic science and what is the eligibility criteria?

Sir,

Eligibility for Bsc forensic science eligibility
1. 10+2 with minimum 75 per cent and PCM compulsory
2. Entrance exam for getting government college is CUET,OUAT, JET, NPAT, SUAT.
3. These entrance exam are valid to get admission in India only.
4. For getting government college you must secure rank within 1000
5. More the rank more the probability for getting semi government and private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?