13th October 2020, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to appear in the 12th Science MP Board exam privately?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 10th from MP Board. Now, I want to appear for the 12th Board exam privately from the same Board with Science stream. How can I apply for this?

15th October 2020, 07:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to appear in the 12th Science MP Board exam privately?

To apply for MP Board Exams privately, you will have to fill up the Private Exam form from the Regional Board Office of MP Board.

Else, if it is available in your school, then you can fill and submit it with relevant documents required along with required exam fees.

Note that, you will have to appear for Board exams only and there will be no regular classes to be attended in school. You will get your admit card by post before commencement of exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?