2nd December 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for change of date of birth in SSC certificates?

Hi, actually my date of birth is 11th April 1990, but in my certificates my DOB is 14th April 1990. What is the process to change DOB in SSC certificates?

6th December 2018, 08:10 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for change of date of birth in SSC certificates?

Date of Birth mentioned in SSC Certificate is the base for so many things. Hence it is suggested to have the correct date of birth in SSC Certificate.

Unfortunately, if there is date of birth mentioned in the SSC Certificate, you can get it corrected.

For this, there should be some evidence with the correct date of birth which is your Date of Birth Certificate.

If you have correct date of birth in DOB Certifcate, you can visit SSC Board, fill the application form and furnish this DOB Certificate as a proof. Pay the required fee and get it corrected.

You will receive a new SSC marks list with the correct date of birth.

If you have completed any other higher academic levels like 10+2 or Graduation, whatever DOB is there in SSC Certificate, same would have been printed in these mark lists as well.

Hence, please get them also corrected by visiting the respective Board and University.

It is suggested to have common date of birth in all the academic certificates, also in Address Proofs and ID Proofs.

If DOB is different in Address and ID Proofs also, please get it corrected once the have the DOB changed in SSC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?