can i apply for hpcpmt 2012...could u please tel me what is th eprocedure

16th April 2012, 09:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for HPCPMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratnesh dadhich View Post
can i apply for hpcpmt 2012...could u please tel me what is th eprocedure
HPCPMT stands for Himachal Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test and it is a State level common Entrance Test for admission into undergraduate medical programs.

The Notification for 2012 Examination was already Published and the examination is Going to be held soon on 25/May/2012.

Last date for receipt of application forms complete in all respect either by hand or by Registered/Speed-Post in the office of the Assistant Registrar(Entrance Tests), H.P. University, Shimla-5, is 30/April/2012

To apply for this examination, you should have already completed or should complete the age of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years of age
on 31st December, 2012.

Educational Qualification :

To apply for this examination, You should have passed in your 12Th or its equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects which shall include a practical test with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University.

OR

You must have a B.Sc. Degree with 50% marks with any three subjects out of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physiology, Physics, Human Anatomy and Bio Chemistry from a recognised University.

If you are Interested in this examination, then You can obtained a Application form at the University Exam Enquiry-cum-Sale Counter, Library Building (Basement), Summer Hill, Shimla-5 from 29/March/2012 to 28/April/2012 during working days on cash payment of Rs 1500 for General & other categories, Rs 750 for SC/ST categories.

So, Please fill the application form soon before the last date and for more information check official website :

http://hpuniv.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CPMT2012.pdf(27.5 KB, 101 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?