15th December 2012, 05:33 PM
tejaskamble

How can I apply for internship in company on the base of engineering

how can i apply for internship in company on the base of engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  3. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  4. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR? -- [New]
  7. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  8. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  10. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
  11. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  13. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  14. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  15. Best company in South India for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
7th February 2014, 02:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in company on the base of engineering

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of the company. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. Some huge organization that selects only the best of the lot prefer to conduct series of interviews. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?