11th September 2012, 05:28 PM
DEEPA BATHAM

How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?

Hello
sir i am deepa batham i completed BE in computer science branch now i am working AIR INDIA I WANT TO JOIN ISRO HOW I CAN APPLY FOR ISRI JOB PLEASE GUIDE ME I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED ISRO JOB

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering -- [New]
  2. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. How to get a job in ISRO after completing engineering in computer science department?
  8. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  9. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  13. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  14. Can I join ISRO after completion of M.Tech in computer science and engineering? What are the engineering branches that lead to ISRO?
  15. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  17. What of jobs for B.Tech computer science graduates in ISRO?
  18. Information about CS after 12th?
13th February 2013, 06:31 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?

hi,

SRO is the Government Research company which has been hire the Engineer or scientist students for the job post under the Assistant engineer post ...

Eligibility for the ISRO department job post:

1. passed the bachelor degree in engineering with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university.
2. age must be below the 32 years, age relaxation as per gov. rules.
3. Indian citizen.

selection process:
1. ISRo entrance exam
2. Technical Interview

ISRO written test held on : last week of april

for more,

isro.gov.in
7th September 2015, 12:05 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?

To get a job in ISRO you must have a B.Tech degree from a recognized university and must have passed with a minimum of 65%.
Also you must give either GATE or SC whose syllabus would be the same as your 3rd and 4th year syllabus of your B.Tech degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?