6th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBBS entrance exam? I am pursuing BSc from PG Autonomous college

Hello! I am pursuing in B.Sc.6th semester from P.G.Autonomas college. RKSH. And i want to apply for MBBS enterence Exam. What i do for it plz help me.. Plz suggest me which which medical course is best after B.sc. Bio.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after finishing the B.Sc Zoology? -- [New]
  2. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  4. Which stream to choose in B.Sc for MBBS? Are Biomedicals or Anthropology students eligible for pre medical entrance?
  5. What are the career options available for me after graduation in BSc Physics from Autonomous college?
  6. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  7. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  8. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply?
  9. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed entrance exam after pursuing BSc?
  11. Am I eligible for any good autonomous B.E college after scoring 29 marks in JEE mains?
  12. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  13. Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?
  14. What is the fee structure of B.Com Hons course in SR CC?
  15. How much percentage is required to get a seat in topmost universities? I am studying BSc in Autonomous college
  16. Which MBBS entrance exam forms are available now? Any colleges in which I can apply?
  17. How to apply for Entrance Exam of MBBS?
  18. Where can I get the AFMC application form?
15th September 2015, 08:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBBS entrance exam? I am pursuing BSc from PG Autonomous college

MBBS stands for Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of surgery. As the name suggests it is a four year bachelor degree course after pursuing which you will be step to become a doctor.

MBBS entrance examinations such as AIPMT, State PMT, BHU-PMT, AIIMS entrance examination are held the selection of deserving candidates as for their MBBS course from government medical colleges at a reasonable cost. Few private colleges also conducts entrance examination for admission in their respective colleges.

Basically to appear in these entrance examination you must satisfy the criteria given below :-

* You must be a citizen of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years till the final date of that year in which you are giving these examination. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have done your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 60% aggregate in each from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation are given to reserved category candidates as per the norms.

For applying these examination you will have apply online on their respective official websites. Also you could get more information related to these examination from their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?