8th December 2020, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply online to get migration certificate if completed 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

Hi everyone, I want the migration certificate from Maharashtra SSC Board Kolhapur. Will you please send me immediately one link for applying online migration certificate? I want migration certificate, I have passed 10th standard Board exam.

13th December 2020, 04:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply online to get migration certificate if completed 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

Migration Certificate for Maharashtra Board students can be availed online through mahaonline official site.

Here is the link for getting Migration certificate: https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.i...ServiceId=4411

Here, you will have to register yourself first.

Provide the necessary/required personal details and then you can get Migration certificate following further steps.
14th December 2020, 07:51 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: How can I apply online to get migration certificate if completed 10th Maharashtra Board exam?

Apply online for migration certificate you can check details at official website sevices.india.gov.in On home page you can find link for migration certificate to Maharashtra board students. Click on the link and fill the further details.
3rd August 2023, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done registration process then I did login after when I clicking on the higher and technical eduction department then the further process are not showing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?