18th January 2011, 11:37 AM
hilllover

How can I avail 15% outsider reserved seat in MHT-CET for MBBS(Uttarakhand)? How can I apply for the same?

i am from mumbai (& domicile of maharashtra)... i have completed my 12th with PCB... this year i.e. , i'll appear MHT-CET for MBBS... but i want to live in uttarakhand... it's really fascinating to me... please inform me about the procedure and all...
as far as i know there are 15% seats reserved for outsiders... but how can i get one??? am i supposed to appear for their entrance? if yes then how can i apply for it? please tell me tha procedure...
or i can directly get a seat? preferably i need govt. college... tell me what should i do? or whom shall i contact for it??
please please please help me out....
thank you...

2nd March 2012, 11:56 AM
aloly

Default Re: How can I avail 15% outsider reserved seat in MHT-CET for MBBS(Uttarakhand)? How can I apply for the same?

hi
Minimum qualification

MBBS/BDS/BAMS: The candidate must have passed the 10+2, ISC/ Intermediate or its equivalent

After a period of 12 years of study

The last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board/university and must have passed in all the above subjects

The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together in the qualifying examination

Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCs the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together in the qualifying examination 40% in lieu of 50% for general candidates
16th March 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I avail 15% outsider reserved seat in MHT-CET for MBBS(Uttarakhand)? How can I apply for the same?

I want to ask that how many seats are there for non maharshtrian general as i m living in delhi n have no domicile of maharashtra..
plz tell sir because the forms are out n railway reservation are going to over????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?