3rd November 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the result of NTSE Stage-I?

Hello Sir/Madam,I want to check my NTSE result. I am in 8th standard and I have given NTSE of Stage-I. Please help me to know about the procedure that how can I check the result? Please let me know as soon as possible.

5th November 2018, 08:52 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I check the result of NTSE Stage-I?

# Here I am going to provide the procedure by which you can check the NTSE result:

* First of all, one has to go to the official website of State/union territory in which he/she resides and appeared.

* Search the link - "NTSE Result" and then click on it. Then this link will redirected you to another website.

* After opening of new window, one has to enter the required particulars such as date of birth, roll number etc.

* Thereafter you will find the desired result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?