6th November 2019, 12:24 AM
8900suvva

How can I correct the date of birth in 10th Karnataka Board marksheet?

Respected Sir, my date of birth is mentioned incorrect in the marksheet of 10th Board. I did my 10th from Karnataka Board. I am facing lots of problems due to this. Now, I want to correct it. Please tell me how can I do that?

7th November 2019, 08:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I correct the date of birth in 10th Karnataka Board marksheet?

You just need to make an affidavit by going to the Tehsil of your place and let the notary public to make an affidavit on your behalf regarding the correction of date of birth.
Now, let it attested by the magistrate.
After that you have to make ek photo copies of this affidavit.
Write an application to the regional Board of your school and mention that you want to correct the date of birth in your school leaving certificate and send the photocopy of 10th marksheet along with original affidavit and proof of correct date of birth.
7th November 2019, 09:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I correct the date of birth in 10th Karnataka Board marksheet?

If the date of birth provided by you has been wrongly noted by your school or the board then your date of birth can be corrected. You have to notify the school through an official letter from where you have appeared for the class 10th exam and they will proceed the matter further with the concerned board.
6th June 2022, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir my date of birth is 01/12/1982, but my 10th marks is mantion 01/12/1977. How can I change my date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?