21st March 2022, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I discontinue B.Tech course?

I am not interested in btech and i have 4 backlogs also can i discontinue my btech course after 1st semester???

22nd March 2022, 12:07 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I discontinue B.Tech course?

Dropping out from a course is a very easy process.

You just have to apply for the TC in your institute. They might ask you to pay a minimum amount of fees as per the college policies. Once you pay that, you will be issued the TC and Migration Certificate a d you can take the admission in the college or course of your choice after that.

22nd March 2022, 01:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested, then you can definitely discontinue the B.Tech course. It totally depends on you what you want to study.

22nd March 2022, 02:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If a candidate is discontinuing B.tech itself without a request of leaving certificate , the college has got no right to ask you to pay the requisite amount .
One can file a case over college administration if they are acting against their norms.

And when a candidate leaves engineering in between, the seat is left vacant for rest years as no admission will be taken to that seat in that academic year.In this way college suffers hence , the candidate has to pay the entire pay to get their documents back.

Thus its advisable to anyone who is quitting is between to complete their course as they have to pay the full fees.

27th March 2022, 09:53 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can definitely drop out of B.Tech (or any degree course) anytime if you are not interested in the same degree course or whatever is the reason of dropping out from the same as whether to continue or drop out of a course within the course duration is solely candidate's decision.

So, if you have made your mind to discontinue your B.Tech degree course then you can contact your college management regarding the same issue and follow their rules and regulations for get college leaving certificate, and other documents if any.

1st February 2023, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

I am in a btech 3 yr i am not interested in btech any more i want to discontinue and i want my intermediate original certificate what to do???

6th February 2023, 04:46 PM
gulshan21

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
It is important to note that discontinuing your course may have long-term consequences for your future education and career prospects, so it is advisable to consider all of your options carefully and consult with academic advisors or other trusted people before making a decision. If you have concerns about your course or are facing difficulties with your studies, it may be helpful to speak with your professors or academic advisors to see if there are any support resources or alternative options available.
Thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?