5th July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Aerospace engineering after completing diploma in footwear technology?

can i do aerospace engg. after completing diploma in footwear tech.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. Suitable courses for me after completing Diploma in Leather Goods and Footwear Technology?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  8. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  10. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  13. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  14. What should we do after passing PPT?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and scope of Aerospace Engineering course for Diploma Mechanical student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
29th May 2015, 09:40 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do Aerospace engineering after completing diploma in footwear technology?

Yes, surely you can apply for the aerospace engineering but there are certain things that you should be aware of as they might help/come in the way of your career at the later stage.

1. See, If you opt for the footwear branch for your engineering then there will be some advantages that you will get. Those are-

>> You will get direct admission in the 2nd year since you have completed your diploma.
>> During placements also, you will have the better edge because diploma holders are assumed to have better technical knowledge and there diploma+degree holders are given preference over candidates who have only complete their degree.

2. Now, if you want to take Aerospace branch for your b.tech, then you will not be eligible for the lateral entry and then you have to appear freshly as the candidate who appears after 12th. In that case neither your diploma in footwear will hold much value nor you will be able to extend your skills of fabrication in the AEROSPACE engineering course.

So, before deciding check every option wisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?