11th August 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I do BSc or after passing 12th with commerce stream without Maths

i have done my 12 with commerce stream without maths so how can i do bsc it or bca . now i am doing software engineering form niit

14th July 2014, 03:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do BSc or after passing 12th with commerce stream without Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my 12 with commerce stream without maths so how can i do bsc it or bca . now i am doing software engineering form niit
Being a commerce stream student, you are not eligible for both the B. Sc and BCA course.

~ Only 12th standard science stream students are eligible to apply for B. Sc course.
~ 12th standard with mathematics subject students are eligible to apply for BCA course.

Since, that you are not having mathematics subject in 12th standard. So, you are not eligible for both the BCA and B.Sc course.

Being a commerce stream student that you have lot of career options. You can apply for the bachelor degree courses like,

-Bachelor of Commerce
-Bachelor of Arts
-Bachelor of Business Administration
-Bachelor of Bank Management
-Chartered Accountant of India
-Cost and Work Accountant
15th July 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do BSc or after passing 12th with commerce stream without Maths

How can I do BSc or after passing 12th with commerce stream with statistics
5th March 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Just because a commerce student know less about science , can he take BSc course without mathematic
For example: Bzc.......?
11th September 2020, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I really want to do science...but am a commerce student..what do I do?
14th July 2021, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

I am 12 passed student with commerce stream so can i do bsc after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?