1st August 2013, 05:47 PM

How can I fill the NTSE draft?

sorry sir if i have disturb for the small favour. i dont know how to fill NTSE draft that from which name it should be. And its a bank draft sir. Please answer this question to me.

29th August 2013, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I fill the NTSE draft?

I want to fill demand draft but I don't know in whose favour it should be filled can you please tell me
29th August 2013, 05:38 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sorry sir if i have disturb for the small favour. i dont know how to fill NTSE draft that from which name it should be. And its a bank draft sir. Please answer this question to me.

For filling the registration form of National Talent Search Examination Conducted by the N.C.E.R.T you do not required to pay any examination fee and its free.Any candidates who are eligible can fill the application and documents are to be sended to the given address :

Head
Education Survey Division
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg,New Delhi - 110016

Important Dates for NTSE Exam 2013 is as follows :-
  1. Last Date to fill the application form is 31/08/2013.
  2. Written test for stage I will be conducted on 16/11/2013(for Mizoram,Meghalaya,Nagaland and Andaman & Nicobar Islands) and 17/11/2013 for all other Indian states.
  3. Written test for stage II will be conducted on 11/05/2014.
Eligibility :

Any candidates who are studying in class X from a recognized schools either state/central level will be eligible to apply for NTSE 2013 Exam.

Selection of candidates will be done in two stages and after passing this exam candidates will get Rs 500 per month as a Scholarship.

Both the stages will have questions from these sections :
  1. Mental Ability Test.
  2. Scholastic Aptitude Test which will include questions from English Language and Comprehension.
Each section of written exam will have 50 questions and all questions will be objective type.Total marks for each section will be 100 and total duration for written exam will be 2 hours.

For more details you can visit http://www.ncert.nic.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf NCERT NTSE 2013 EXAM DETAILS.pdf(50.7 KB, 146 views)
21st September 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

in which name we make a ntsc draft
21st September 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

in which name make a ntsc draft
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?