27th August 2013, 06:25 PM
metawla.naresh

How can I get admission in IIM for BBA course?

how i get addmision in IIM for BBA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join IIM after completion of BBA having secured 55% in 10th and 61% in 12th class?
  2. Can I get admission in IIM through CAT if secured 66% in BBA, 72% in 12th and 61% in 10th? -- [New]
  3. What job oriented course should I opt? I have done my 12th with compound arts(Arts+Math) stream
  4. List of colleges accepting 60 percentile in CAT?
  5. How to get admission for BBA course at IIM A or IIM Indore
  6. How can I prepare for IIM Indore BBA after passing 12th?
  7. Top 20 B-school in MAT as well as CET MHA?
  8. List of MBA colleges having 100% placement guarantee with good package? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the full form of CAT? Which courses come under it?
  10. How much percentage of marks I need to score in CAT to admission in IIM-A, IIM-B or IIM-C? Which has best private job placement among these 3 IIMs?
  11. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  12. How to do BBA from IIM Ahmedabad if I am a student of class 12th commerce?
  13. How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class with 90% of marks being a candidate having interest to do Business from top rated Institutes?
  16. Information about placement in IIM institute?
  17. Which are the different companies for electronics and telecommunication engineers? Which are the best colleges for MBA?
  18. Do IIM prefer students from reputed colleges like IIT? Can I get into IIM with 50% in Graduation and 90% in CAT?
13th May 2014, 12:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIM for BBA course?

You will get admission in MBA in IIMs. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.Technically, Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?