7th August 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admitted for Indian air force pilot cadet?

sir i have short sight now i am use spects can i admit indian airforc pilot cadat?

15th July 2016, 12:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admitted for Indian air force pilot cadet?

Since you are interested to be a pilot in Indian Air force then depending on your qualifications you have the following options of entry :-

Entry through NDA ( National Defense Academy ), for which you will have to qualify NDA entrance examination and for the same examination you need to be an unmarried Indian male citizen with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years. Also you must hold the higher secondary school degree with both Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects from a recognized board.

Entry through CDS or AFCAT, for which you need to be graduate with Physics or Mathematics or any equivalent degree from a recognized university. Also your age must be under 19 years to 23 years for CDS where as for AFCAT it must be under 20 years to 24 years.

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility on the basis of eye defect then an minor eye defect provided mentioned on the notifications of NDA and CDS entrance examinations are permissible.

For more details and notifications about the above examinations you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?