25th August 2018, 08:20 AM
Palashpramanik

How can I get the Certificate without completed Master Degree being a UGC-NET Assistant Professor qualified candidate?

Dear friends, I have cleared UGC-NET of this year for Assistant Professor recruitment. But my Master Degree is still not completed. So, how will I get my UGC-NET certificate? Kindly help me to get the certificate. Thank you!

27th August 2018, 12:32 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: How can I get the Certificate without completed Master Degree being a UGC-NET Assistant Professor qualified candidate?

You need to have either final year marksheet of master's degree or a provisional certificate. Only then you will get the UGC-NET certificate. Therefore, you have to wait till you get your final marksheet.
27th August 2018, 02:27 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: How can I get the Certificate without completed Master Degree being a UGC-NET Assistant Professor qualified candidate?

If you are in your final year and appeared for the exam and later cleared it, then the score card will be visible on its official site and the certificate will be received by post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?