11th July 2011, 09:01 PM
srinimlm

How can I get colleges of Madurai, Dindigul area after completing BSc Microbiology?

i complete bsc micro biology
i want do
msc micro allied
so i want clges of madurai,dindigul area
pl ladies clges also

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges or Universities around Dindigul, Madurai and Trichy offering M.Phil in Computer Science?
  2. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc? -- [New]
  5. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  6. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  7. Which are the BSc Microbiology colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  9. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  10. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  11. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology after completing TYBSc?
  12. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  13. Which one of these du colleges is the best for doing bsc. microbiology?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  15. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  16. How to do BSc in Microbiology? Which are the top colleges in Maharashtra? Is there a good score in Microbiology?
  17. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  18. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
7th December 2011, 08:02 PM
nimijanu

Default Re: How can I get colleges of Madurai, Dindigul area after completing BSc Microbiology?

You first list out all the colleges of Madurai and Dindukal and make a list of colleges having microbiology course. then chose the college which will be best for you and get the application from that colleges and apply. there are lots of colleges in tamilnadu offering microbiology. all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?