29th February 2012, 07:43 PM
mazhari shaik

How can I get a job if I have done JAVA?

am a 2010 passed out stil am searching for job.i had done java also....vl u tel me hw can i get the job??????????

21st April 2012, 11:51 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job if I have done JAVA?

After having good skills in java,you keep looking for the vacancies in java field jobs.Keep attending the job-fairs and walk-ins of several companies and keep searching jobs in banglore,the only place where java is at its boom.You will get the job after having a deep search and it would be better that you should prepare of OCJP java exam to become certified JAVA programmer.This will help you a lot in searching a job.
22nd April 2012, 01:18 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I get a job if I have done JAVA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazhari shaik View Post
am a 2010 passed out stil am searching for job.i had done java also....vl u tel me hw can i get the job??????????

There are a lot of job opportunities after completing java course. You can

join as programmer in most of the IT firms. Some of the companies in

government sector are CDAC, CDIT etc. You can find opportunities in many

software firms like Infosys, Wipro, IBM, etc. Another option for you is to opt

for teaching profession. You can get opportunities in teaching in both

government and private institutions.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?